Rental fees include the use of the stage, sound/light booth, backstage room, admissions gazebo, and porta-potty units. SummerStage has the right to sell concessions at the event.
- With Admission:
- Fee – $300 for first day (plus a$200 refundable security deposit)
- plus $150 per additional day (maximum 3 days).
- Without Admission:
- Fee – $150 for first day (plus $200 refundable security deposit)
- plus $75 per additional day (maximum 3 days).
- Fundraisers (must be non-profit fundraiser)
- Fee – $100 for each day (with $200 refundable security deposit) with one day limit
Note that SummerStage has the option to sell refreshments at all events. Please discuss provision of refreshments with venue manager. The sale of concessions by the renter would need to be discussed with the venue manager. The use of the concession stand is not available to for use by the renter.
Rental of equipment
You may use your own equipment when using SummerStage. The following equipment is available for rental:
- Golf Cart – SummerStage has a 6-person for transporter patrons from the parking lot to the stage area.
- Tents and tables for taking tickets, program distribution, concessions, etc. (check with Venue Coordinator)
- Sound equipment
- Other (check with the Venue Coordinator if other equipment is required)