Capital Campaign Fund
“Raise the Roof” Campaign
Summestage started a capital fund campaign in 2010. The money will go toward implementing our 5-year plan. The 5-year plan involves providing facilities to the SummerStage venue that will make visiting SumerStage an amazing experience. The goal is $50,000 over the next 5 years which includes a $25,000 matching donation from Good Harvest Market.
In 2011 we expanded the stage area, built a storage shed near the concession stand to hold rental chairs and other equipment,and built a storage shed behind the backstage room to store, sets, props, costumes, and other items to maintain the venue. We built our roof in 2012 and purchased some new sound and lighting system components. We also purchased a golf cart to use for transporting equipment and handicapped patrons to the stage. See the wish list of additional capital funding needs below.
Thank you for your support
Donate to the Raise the Roof campaign
Our plans for 2013 is to improve the venue by adding a handicap accessible pathway from the admissions area to the audience area with a platform for wheel chairs. The plan also includes beautiful planting areas around various parts of the venue including the stage, the admissions area, along the pathway, around the tech booth, and screening around the Porta-a-John area. Note that all plants will be native to the area.
Any donation to made for implementing our plan would be helpful. Any donor who donates $1,000 or more will have a landscape rock with their name(s) on it placed in one or more of the planting areas.
We also plan on adding a new picnic tent and tent pad.
Please click on the image to view a larger rendering of our landscape plan.
Summerstage Wish List
- Backstage room – completed 2009
- Light/sound booth with electrical hookup to stage area- completed 2009
- Lighting for walkway between ski trail and stage seating – completed 2009
- Permanent concession area with electrical hook-up and storage – completed 2009
- Remodel Backstage room with new sub-floor and indoor/outdoor carpeting – completed 2010
- Expansion of the stage - completed 2011
- “SummerStage Theater” signs on Highway C under Laphm Peak sign – completed 2011
- SummerStage directional signs after entrance to the park – completed 2011
- Storage shed near concession stand to hold rental equipment, and concession equipment and supplies – completed 2011
- Storage shed behind backstage room to hold props, sets, costumes, and other supplies – completed 2011
- Stage roof – completed 2012
- Upgraded electrical system to handle the new sound and lighting systems as well as path lighting - completed 2012
- Sign and message center next to Evergreen parking lot - completed 2012
- New sound system – partial purchases in 2012
- New lighting system – partial purchases in 2012
- Permanent gazebo with SummerStage sign for admissions – completed 2012
- “Golf” cart for transporting handicaped personnel - completed 2012
- Addition of large trees to shade audience and picnic areas - proposed for 2013
- Implement full landscape including a handicap accessible pathway - proposed for 2013-2015
- Picnic tables near concession area – proposed for 2013
- Tree line seating with handicap access – proposed for 2013-2015
- Permanent Structure or tent over picnic area - proposed for 2014 or 2015
- Permanent trail signs at parking lot and on path pointing to the stage - proposed for 2014
- Flags displayed at the park entrance on Highway C for the days of an event – proposed for 2013-2015
- Audience cover - proposed for 2015 or 2016
- Separate SummerStage marquee at park entrance – proposed for 2015 or 2016