Welcome to SummerStage
Southeastern Wisconsin’s Most Unique Outdoor Performing Arts Venue
Join us for our beginning of the year fundraiser
June 15 – 5:00PM ~ Party at the Park
|COME FOR DINNER & STAY FOR THE MUSIC. A variety of food will be available to purchase. Performances include:
SummerStage 2013 Season Schedule is Out!
SummerStage has released its 2013 schedule. View our 2013 Schedule page.
We have four plays (all comedies) that include:
- The Foreigner by Larry Shue
- The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) by Adam Long, Daniel Singer & Jess Winfield
- Over the River and Through the Woods by Joe DiPietro
- The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow, John Buchan Adapted by Patrick Barlow from the novel by John Buchan from the movie of Alfred Hitchcock ~Directed byDrew Brhel ~ Produced by Phantom Cicada Theatre Company
- Summer Music Showcase
- Party in the Park
- Lake Country Unplugged
- Shattered ~ Rolling Stones Tribute band
- Evening of Irish Music and Dance
- Genesee Ridge Bluegrass Band
Our New Roof is Completed Thanks to the generosity of our donors and especially Jody and Joe Nolan our Good Harvest Market stage and roof have been completed. We are still working on our sound and lighting systems. These capital improvements were quite a bit over budget, so we’re still looking for “Raise-the-Roof” donations. Please note that Good Harvest Market is double matching any donation. If you’re interested, please visit our capital improvements page. Thanks to all who volunteered their time and materials for helping us build our new roof. These include:
- Good Harvest Market
- Jendusa Design & Engineering
- Fastenal Corporation
- WE Energies
- Our board members and other volunteers who donated their time.
SummerStage has embarked on a “Raise the Roof Campaign.” This capital improvement program will help us develop venue improvements including expanding the stage, adding a roof over the stage, adding new sound and lighting systems as well as other improvements including a storage shed, picnic areas, and better park signage. This will help us in achieving our long range plan of becoming a very popular destination as well as having the best outdoor performing arts venue in the state. Our goal is $50,000 which includes a $25,000 matching donation from Good Harvest Market. In 2012 Good Harvest will match all donations. To date we’ve raised over $35,000 total. If you’re interested in contributing to the fund, please visit the “Raise-the-Roof” capital funding page.
|Thanks to our major sponsors|
SummerStage of Delafield is the only outdoor multi-genre performing arts theatre that serves the Waukesha, Milwaukee, Jefferson, Ozuakee, Washington, and Racine counties. This includes the greater Lake Country communities of Oconomowoc, Pewaukee, Delafield, Dousman, Hartland, and Nashotah.